Monday 7 March 2016

Warli On Pot

Hello Everyone !

Welcome to "Colors Of  Life"

Happy "Maha Shivratri" to all :)
First of all I want to thank each and everyone for viewing my blog and for the wonderful encouraging words given. Am really happy with the comments and the feedback.. Thank you so much one and all..

Warli art is always been my husband's favorite..so even I do it again and again on different materials. Today I am sharing with you all my Warli art on pot. Its a pickle jar which has smooth finish which is very good material for oil paint as well as acrylic.. I have used black and white oil colors.





Hope you all like it, thank you :)

If you are interested in such art work do not hesitate to order one and decorate your home.

Contact mail id: anushatimes@gmail.com



2 comments: