Saturday 27 February 2016

Peacock Glass Painting

Hello All !

Welcome to "Colors Of Life"

I have already made many works with acrylic colors but I have tried very few with glass colors..
The very first painting of my glass colors was not at all good.. but after trying few more times now I can paint little better paintings with glass colors..But I need to improvise my color mixing techniques much more. Will definitely come with better one again :)

Here is my latest glass painting.. The plus point of glass painting is, it gives different look with different background colors.. :) Please have a look.


                             


Here with white background,


                             
Hope you all like it, thank you :)

If you are interested in such art work do not hesitate to order one and decorate your home wall.

Contact mail id: anushatimes@gmail.com

7 comments: