Monday 14 March 2016

Photographs

Hello all!

Welcome to "Colors Of Life"

We all know Life is very beautiful.. we can make it even more beautiful by incorporating our passions into it.. Of course giving priority to my painting skills.. I am also very much passionate about photography and also singing..but yea I have almost left singing now.. (my mom keeps on scolding me for not keeping my singing practice ;) )

Coming to my photography skills.. I am very much interested especially in "Food Photography". I never miss a chance of capturing food when I make something new in my kitchen..Now its summer..( I remember the song from movie "Frozen".. olaf sings his imagination of summer  :D ) and in our house lunch cannot be completed without "Tambli"..yes its compulsory.. its basically fresh coconut based havyaka dish.. For tomato tambli, coconut is blended with fresh tomato,cumin seeds,salt and little curd then seasoned with oil, red chili, cumin seeds,few curry leaves and mustard seeds..  and we all love it..

Because I feel Photography is also an ART.. it can obviously be posted in my blog ;) So please go through all the pics and give your feedback..

Here today I have shared pics of  "Tomato Tambli" and "Stuffed okra" I had made recently.. Stuffed Okra is a nice side dish for lunch and for dinner..










                                                  Stuffed Okra (Bharwan Bhindi)





Hope you like these Photographs.. thanks so much for viewing..

No comments:

Post a Comment