Sunday 24 April 2016

Oil Paintings

Hello All :)

Welcome to "Colors Of Life"

Finally!!! Oil paintings yeyy.. am very happy to share with you all my paintings today..
After trying numbers of paintings with oil colors its time for me to share a few with you all..

I get very attracted to the paintings which has orange color.. I don't know why.. if you have gone through all my painting posts you can see many of them are with orange color as a major color..landscapes as well as abstracts.. and today also.. my paintings has Orange as major color.. :)

The "Peachy Birds" is the oil painting I made very recently..I found the original pic in google and I just couldn't stop myself from trying it out.. as am not at all experienced in oils I was scared.. I don't wanted to spoil the painting.. Still gathered all courage and tried my hand.. Its not perfect but still happy with the outcome as a beginner.

The other Landscape oil paintings I shared are made during my practice in oil colors.. Please have a look on all the paintings and give your precious feedback..

I have made "Peachy Birds" on Canvas with A3 size.. and other landscapes are on A4 size canvas.
Peachy Birds 

Landscape Paintings here comes..

Landscape 1
Landscape 2

Landscape 3
Hope you all like it, thank you for viewing :)

If you are interested in such art work.. do not hesitate to order one and decorate your home wall.

Contact mail id: anushatimes@gmail.com


4 comments: