Wednesday 2 September 2020

Portrait Sketches

Hello all!
Welcome to "Colors Of Life" :)
Today am presenting some of my recent Portrait Sketches..
Am so happy because I didn't know I can sketch a portrait without any reference scale.
I really believe we don't know what we can do until we push ourself to it..
I was big fan of Aishwarya Rai Bucchhan(not now) during my college days and I used to try drawing her picture and some pics randomly chosen from internet which i have already uploaded in my blog..I did everything with the help of reference scale.. But I had stopped sketching portraits after that.. Few days back I suddenly started drawing my daughter's pic and it came out somewhat okay.. I tried again and again almost daily and I have come up with the results which you can see below :)
I hope you like them..
Thanks so much for visiting my blog. Please drop your valuable comments in the comments section.. Thanks once again.

14 comments:

  1. Wow, you are so talented. I did offer to buy these paintings, you did not answer. Have you made your mind about my offer yet?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I have missed that message.. Can u please ping me in Facebook?

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful.....what a creativity. Hats off to your talent....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome work..ಸೋ many tallents you have.. amazing personallity too

    ReplyDelete