Wednesday 20 July 2016

Peacock Glass Painting-2

Hello all!!

Welcome to "Colors Of Life"

When it comes to glass painting, especially for beginners, I think the design comes to every mind is "Peacock".  I don't know about others but for me its true.. because my last glass painting was peacock as well.. :D

So today am sharing with you all my another glass painting which I made recently.. the "Peacock".

(Note-you can spell it just  like "Poh" the Panda spells "peeeaachaackh" in Kung Fu Panda-2 movie.. ha ha.. just kidding.. I love watching animated movies..)

Please have a look and give your precious opinion..



Hope you all like it, thank you for viewing :)

If you are interested in such art work.. do not hesitate to order one and decorate your home wall.

Contact mail id: anushatimes@gmail.com 

3 comments: