Friday 1 January 2016

All Abstract

Hello all!

Welcome to "Colors Of  Life"

Today am sharing 2 Abstract paintings..the second one I made very recently and another is very old.
I just love painting abstract paintings very much that too in acrylic may be coz it dries fast and I can finish my work soon :)

Am still practicing in oil colors.. Actually I was trying a painting with oil colors but it went utter flop today! But I definitely not gonna give up will try again and again  until I get good results with it..but yea felt little bad for today :(

Anyways.. never mind :).. here are my abstract work on canvas..


                        









Hope you all like it, thank you :)

If you are interested in such art work do not hesitate to order one and decorate your home wall.



Contact mail id: anushatimes@gmail.com





No comments:

Post a Comment